Thursday, February 09, 2006

#5) Hummus + Salami + Pita Bread + Wheat thins = CRAZY DELICIOUS

Being that Valentine's Day is only 5 days away, I thought that I would take each day to count down the top 5 things that I'm in love with right now.

That's right. The #5 thing that I am in love with at the moment is a Hummus and Salami sandwich on Pita bread. Cari has been working nights and now that she's barbecuing with other people (JK babe), I have to eat dinner all alone. One day last week I was looking through the pantry and fridge and lo and behold I discovered a masterpiece. As we all know, the soft yet crisp pita bread pairs perfectly with the spicy,creamy hummus. Add some slices of salami on top and you have a great threesome, where everyone is satisfied. I always need some sort of pile of crispy miniature shapes right next to any sandwich that I eat, so instead of potato chips, I added some Wheat thins......mmmmmmmmmmm. Wash it all down with PMACO's Leg-eweizen Beer.

No comments: