Monday, March 27, 2006

Procter & Gamble have done it again!!!!!




When I saw the commercial for the Old Spice Hair & Body Wash on TV, I immediately turned to Cari and begged her to pick it up for me on her next trip to the grocery store. She must have noticed how intense my plea was because she had it waiting for me the next day. Cari and the Old Spice Hair and Body Wash are the best!!!!!

For the past couple of weeks I have been cutting my shower time by like 3 minutes using this hair and body wash combo instead of two separate bottles. Those 3 extra minutes everyday have been unbelievable....Some of the various important tasks (not in any particular order) that have been accomplished in those 3 extra minutes before I have to run out of my apartment to catch the BART have included:

Eating a bowl of oatmeal
Doing 25 curls on each arm
Flossing
Staring out the window at this squirrel on the telephone pole
Turning the TV on to see what the score of the Warrior game was
Plugging in my cell phone to let it charge for 3 minutes
Writing down my grocery list for Cari
Opening my closet and admiring my stash of Lege-weizens
Taking a couple of practice cuts with my wiffleball bat in the living room
Eating an apple and watching myself chew it in the mirror
Packing a tuna sandwich for my lunch
Looking out my peep hole at my neighbors fighting outside
Practicing my jabs on the couch pillows
Picking out a book to read on BART

No comments: