Tuesday, February 14, 2006

#1) My Valentine.........




Happy Valentine's Day, Cari!!! Here's a poem I wrote for you Babe...

Happy Valentine's Day
I hope you like the way
I write this poem for you
about my feelings hallaloo

You make me laugh so much
Plus you're sweet like Nestle Crunch
You're generous like a telethon
You're love lasts forever like a marathon

You're beautiful like the ocean
You're smile soothes me like lotion
You always work your magic like a potion
Your love carries me through my days like a locomotion.

You're strong like Hercules
You're committed to me like Berkeley
You stole my heart like a burglary
You're hotter than mercury

You're kind like a baby dolphin
You're gentle like a fresh baked muffin
Without you i would be nothin
It smells like someone is making stove top stuffin

So let's celebrate our love today
I'll throw on some Marvin Gaye
I'll be waiting at home for you
Hurry home so we can shugalooo

But it's not all about shugaloo
It's about the love between me and you
So if you don't want to shugaloo
We can just talk, Im cool with that too.

But shugaloo would be cool
But like i said if not then hiphipharoo
Talking is always nice
As long as it's about me and you

So what I really want to say
Is that I love you and all your ways
I hope you read my blog today
See you tonight!!!! Love Daniel Urestay

No comments: