Friday, February 10, 2006

#4) My Big Green Couch



#4 on the list of things that I am in love with at the moment is my Big Green Couch.

BGC, this year has been pretty rough and boring for me and if it wasn't for you....(Sorry I get choked up sometimes)...If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have anyone to feel my laziness. Girl, you have been with me through all the rough times. Remember the 49ers season?...You were there for me. Even after I punched you a couple of times. I know it wasn't your fault the 49ers couldn't beat the Arizona Cardinals. I'm sorry.

What about the drunken nights with me passing out while watching SportsCenter? Even when I woke up that one morning with a half eaten Jack in the box Taco still on my chest, you didn't make fun of me. You kept your composure ....Thanks again, for putting up with the constant laying and sitting. Thanks for enduring the gas that I negligently plant into your fabric on a regular basis. And thanks for listening to the constant threats from Cari that you are going to be thrown out if I don't pay more attention to her. She's just kidding. We couldn't live without you. (Stop it BGC. No need to say anything....You had me at "Sale".)

No comments: