Thursday, February 02, 2006

OK...Ok...You win...I admit it....

(Ill be a man about it and let everyone know. Just stop bugging me about it. Damn!!!)

Hey Everyone. This isnt easy for me to admit, but after years and years of battling between each other- with me winning every single battle I may add..... (Calm down. I will tell them. Just let me finish) ....with me winning every single battle, I regret to inform everyone that a miracle has happened.... (Dude, you know it was a miracle... Ok. Fine) ....It wasn't a miracle. I was just careless and left my guard down... (Does that sound better?..Good) ....I left my guard down because yesterday I was super busy at work, I cleaned our apartment last night, and I started a new workout regime. It was all way too much and I was way too tired this morning ..(I'm not making excuses!!! I'm just saying the truth)... After years and years of beating him to the punch, my alarm clock woke me up this morning.... (There I said it. You happy?... Go on, Go on. Boast all you want, because it wont happen again.) In fact, I would like everyone to know that my little friend here may be relieved of his duties when I get home this afternoon and a new less competitive alarm clock may take his place... (Ok stop crying. I was kidding...Seriously I was kidding. I am sorry...Come here. Give me a hug...Don't be that way...Give me a hug...GIVE ME A HUG!!!!)

No comments: