Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Leg-eweizen is here!!!



My brother Alex and I have finally finished our first homebrew together. It's a light brown colored hefeweizen called The Leg-weizen. It tastes pretty good for being our first batch of beer together.



People keep asking "What the hell does The Leg-eweizen mean?" Well it's simple. When Alex was really young he woke up in the middle of the night crying from a bad dream that he had about a leg resting against a bike. I, of course, made fun of him forever about it. Until 5 years later I woke up in the middle of the night crying (I was 10 so crying was still cool) because I had a dream about a leg resting against a bike. We both had the same scary-ass dream, so we figure we would name our scary-ass beer after it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The two of you make a great TEAM !