Monday, February 20, 2006

My Blog on My Brain.......






After I got out of the shower this morning, I decided to start the week off right by cleaning behind my ears with a Q-tip. As I wiped a small area in the back of my ear, a sudden thought pierced through my head like a lightening bolt, You didn't write in your blog this weekend, Daniel!!! Stunned at the quickness and intensity of this thought, I pulled the Q-tip away from that area and, in a snap, my mind went back to normal... Scarlett Johansen or Liv Tyler from the "Crazy" video?. I slowly and cautiously put the Q-tip back on the area behind my ear and gently pushed down. Another sharp thought shot straight through my head..Come, on Daniel. You have to write something funny in your blog today. It has to be funny. I pulled the Q-tip away...I think Mariah Carey is hotter now that she's a little chunkier. I put the Q-tip back on the spot...Daniel, your blog? Come on. Write something. I pulled it away...I haven't seen Jenna Jameson in any movies lately..hmmm..Did she quit? I pushed down on the spot... Your blog isn't going to write itself, Daniel. Let's get typing.... It's official!!!! My blog has permanently taken over a small portion of my brain. It's in the area right behind my left ear on the temporal lobe.

No comments: