Friday, February 17, 2006

McDonald's has tricked me one too many times...






McDonald's: Fries Have Potential Allergens

February 14, 2006, 9:34 AM EST

CHICAGO -- Not long after disclosing that its french fries contain more trans fat than thought, McDonald's Corp. said Monday that wheat and dairy ingredients are used to flavor the popular menu item -- an acknowledgment it had not previously made. The presence of those substances can cause allergic or other medical reactions in food-sensitive consumers.


This is ridiculous!!! First, it was the Ronald McDonald impostor that you had at your Union City restaurant when I was 6 years old. He had a mustache and his make-up was all wrong. Plus, that motherfucker didn't even sound close to what Ronald McDonald sounded like in the commercials.

Then, years later, you tried charging me 50 cents for extra sauce for my McNuggets. I liked the sweet and sour sauce and I know no one else liked that shit, so don't give that bullshit that the supply was low. If I was asking for barbecue sauce then yeah I understand the extra charge.

And what about the so call "Boardwalk" game peice that I could never get in your Monopoly sweepstakes? That shit never existed, right? There I was sitting there like a moron with 100 god damn "Park Place" stickers and you knew all along that I was never going to get that shit.

Then, after I boycotted you guys for a couple of years, you deceived me by hiding behind a mexican food joint? Don't think that I didn't find out that you guys own Chipotle. That was pretty low guys. You had to get my money somehow, didn't you? I should have known something was up when I found a McNugget in my burrito.

Finally, this? Your fries were the only food item that I actually made an exception for and ate. There was plenty of times that I felt guilty for taking my little niece's fries when she was engrossed in watching cartoons. Now I actually feel like I was doing her a favor. The worst part about it, McDonald's, is that you know I can't boycott you forever because someday Im going to have kids. You know damn well that I'm not going to be the mean dad that doesn't let his kids have a happy meal. So all I'm saying is that you better have the right toy in that happy meal that you are advertising on your display or you better believe the Ureste family is going to "Burn this whole motherfuckin place down!!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, who knew you had so much pent up aggression towards mickey D's!!! Which reminds me I have a confession to make...... I did go to McDonalds yesterday, which i told you about, And I DID have a salad with low fat balsamic vinigrete dressing, like I said, but I also may have gotten some fries on the side......Not supersize or anything. But man-alive there is nothing better to me than those fries dipped in buffalo sauce! Who could blame me?! And with two kids in the car who wants to get out and walk into Subway when I could DRIVE THRU!!!! Subway should know how lazy fat people are and should really consider drive thru service!!!